- Huckleberry Pancakes and Waffles -- Delicious Option for Summer Entertaining!
- Condiments for your next barbecue or picnic
- Huckleberry Dressing for your summer salads
- Diabetic? Sugar-Free Products at Tastes of Idaho!
- How to Make Homemade Huckleberry Milk Shakes
- Mothers Day coming soon… 30% discount on confections
- 12 ways to enjoy Apricot Honey Mustard Dressing and Glaze
- Salsas back in stock just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
- Hey Sauce Lover, give our versatile Carmelized Onion Grilling Sauce a closer look
- Huckleberry Lemonade in 3 distinct options!
Posted by Sandy on 6/18/2018 to Tasty Updates
Tastes of Idaho carries two different huckleberry dressings -- both delicious!
Coeur d Alene Huckleberry Ginger Dressing & Glaze
Dorothy's Huckleberry Dressing
Both of these unique huckleberry dressings feature a recipe or suggested use on the bottle.
Coeur d Alene huckleberry dressing suggests the following:
Serve over iceberg lettuce, mixed fruit, or chopped cabbage with shredded carrots, diced apples, and your choice of nuts or seeds.
Dorothy's huckleberry dressing offers the following recipe:
Cantaloupe cut in 16 thin wedges, rinds removed
2 avocados sliced into 16 wedges
1 cup grapes cut in half lengthwise
Divide the leaf lettuce onto 4 plates. Alternate cantaloupe and avocado wedges. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of grapes. Drizzle with huckleberry dressing.
Discover all our tasty dressings