- Huckleberry Taffy -- Best Selling Candy
- Huckleberry Pancakes and Waffles -- Delicious Option for Summer Entertaining!
- Condiments for your next barbecue or picnic
- Huckleberry Dressing for your summer salads
- Diabetic? Sugar-Free Products at Tastes of Idaho!
- How to Make Homemade Huckleberry Milk Shakes
- Mothers Day coming soon… 30% discount on confections
- 12 ways to enjoy Apricot Honey Mustard Dressing and Glaze
- Salsas back in stock just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
- Hey Sauce Lover, give our versatile Carmelized Onion Grilling Sauce a closer look
Posted by Sandy on 3/23/2018 to Tasty Updates
Huckleberry Lemonade is a favorite for a fun and unique drink or punch for entertaining. Available in three popular forms: RTD (Ready to Drink), Concentrate or powdered mix.
Concentrate: For special occasions, add to sparkling wine or champagne for a wonderful punch or “sparkler”. By the way, it makes a great mixer when added to daiquiris or to your favorite drink! Or, add it to warm apple cider along with cinnamon and cloves for a festive winter drink!
To reconstitute, add one part huckleberry lemonade concentrate to two parts water (1:2) — but we find that 1:3 works even better! Serve over ice as a cool refreshing drink!
Ready to Drink: Just like it says, Ready to drink right out of the bottle — very refreshing when served over ice!
Powdered Mix: Mix 1 heaping tablespoon with 8 oz. water (hot or cold). Comes packaged in a resealable pouch to preserve the freshness.
Check all three Huckleberry Lemonade options!