- 12 ways to enjoy Apricot Honey Mustard Dressing and Glaze
- Salsas back in stock just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
- Hey Sauce Lover, give our versatile Carmelized Onion Grilling Sauce a closer look
- Huckleberry Lemonade in 3 distinct options!
- Huckleberry BBQ goes wild!
- Idaho Berry-mania??
- Quick and Easy Huckleberry Pie
- Looking for special Idaho wedding or conference goodies?
- Planning a Huckleberry Valentine's Day?
- Still time for gifts to arrive by year-end - Sale coming after New Years Day
Posted by Sandy on 3/23/2018 to Tasty Updates
Huckleberry Lemonade is a favorite for a fun and unique drink or punch for entertaining. Available in three popular forms: RTD (Ready to Drink), Concentrate or powdered mix.
Concentrate: For special occasions, add to sparkling wine or champagne for a wonderful punch or “sparkler”. By the way, it makes a great mixer when added to daiquiris or to your favorite drink! Or, add it to warm apple cider along with cinnamon and cloves for a festive winter drink!
To reconstitute, add one part huckleberry lemonade concentrate to two parts water (1:2) — but we find that 1:3 works even better! Serve over ice as a cool refreshing drink!
Ready to Drink: Just like it says, Ready to drink right out of the bottle — very refreshing when served over ice!
Powdered Mix: Mix 1 heaping tablespoon with 8 oz. water (hot or cold). Comes packaged in a resealable pouch to preserve the freshness.
Check all three Huckleberry Lemonade options!