- You asked: Huckleberry sweets and goodies back in stock!
- Huckleberry Taffy -- Best Selling Candy
- Huckleberry Pancakes and Waffles -- Delicious Option for Summer Entertaining!
- Condiments for your next barbecue or picnic
- Huckleberry Dressing for your summer salads
- Diabetic? Sugar-Free Products at Tastes of Idaho!
- How to Make Homemade Huckleberry Milk Shakes
- Mothers Day coming soon… 30% discount on confections
- 12 ways to enjoy Apricot Honey Mustard Dressing and Glaze
- Salsas back in stock just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
Posted by Sandy on 3/9/2018 to Tasty Updates
Huckleberry, hands down!
Are these purple delicacies the ONLY game in town?
NOT! Idaho is rich with berries (and handcrafted berry products)!
Idaho foodcrafters grow - and/or pick wild - several other popular berries, then lovingly manufactured into delicious jams, jellies, syrups, and even pie fillings.
If you love some of these other (mostly) wild berries, we have a selection of products on the shelves, waiting for your shopping cart. Great gifts, or... self-indulgence... YOU DESERVE THESE TONGUE TEASERS, don't you!
Blackcap Syrup, Jam and Pie Filling
Blackberry Syrup and Jam
Chokecherry Syrup and Jam
Razzleberry Syrup and Jam (Raspberry/Huckleberry)
All products are in stock (but supplies are limited) for quick delivery to you, family and friends.