- 12 ways to enjoy Apricot Honey Mustard Dressing and Glaze
- Salsas back in stock just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
- Hey Sauce Lover, give our versatile Carmelized Onion Grilling Sauce a closer look
- Huckleberry Lemonade in 3 distinct options!
- Huckleberry BBQ goes wild!
- Idaho Berry-mania??
- Quick and Easy Huckleberry Pie
- Looking for special Idaho wedding or conference goodies?
- Planning a Huckleberry Valentine's Day?
- Still time for gifts to arrive by year-end - Sale coming after New Years Day
Posted by Sandy on 3/9/2018 to Tasty Updates
Huckleberry, hands down!
Are these purple delicacies the ONLY game in town?
NOT! Idaho is rich with berries (and handcrafted berry products)!
Idaho foodcrafters grow - and/or pick wild - several other popular berries, then lovingly manufactured into delicious jams, jellies, syrups, and even pie fillings.
If you love some of these other (mostly) wild berries, we have a selection of products on the shelves, waiting for your shopping cart. Great gifts, or... self-indulgence... YOU DESERVE THESE TONGUE TEASERS, don't you!
Blackcap Syrup, Jam and Pie Filling
Blackberry Syrup and Jam
Chokecherry Syrup and Jam
Razzleberry Syrup and Jam (Raspberry/Huckleberry)
All products are in stock (but supplies are limited) for quick delivery to you, family and friends.