- 12 ways to enjoy Apricot Honey Mustard Dressing and Glaze
- Salsas back in stock just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
- Hey Sauce Lover, give our versatile Carmelized Onion Grilling Sauce a closer look
- Huckleberry Lemonade in 3 distinct options!
- Huckleberry BBQ goes wild!
- Idaho Berry-mania??
- Quick and Easy Huckleberry Pie
- Looking for special Idaho wedding or conference goodies?
- Planning a Huckleberry Valentine's Day?
- Still time for gifts to arrive by year-end - Sale coming after New Years Day
Posted by Sandy on 12/14/2017 to Industry Info
Most years you would get two extra days to get things there, but Christmas Eve is on a Sunday this year.
TODAY, Thursday December 14 is the last day to order and get CHEAPEST shipping to the eastern half of the US for medium and large baskets. (Actually if you order by 9 Pacific, tomorrow, December 15, we will still get it out tomorrow.)
Now, after Friday morning, you can still get your packages to eastern locations by Christmas if you order 2-day Air or 3-day Select expedited UPS, OR US Postal Service shipping in your shopping cart. Ordering by Tuesday morning, still has a high probability of arriving by Christmas with any of these methods. And of course, USPS will deliver as late as Saturday, December 23, so you get an extra day.
If you want Expedited UPS shipping (FedEx not available), please call in your order and we will see what we can do. Our rural Idaho location, and risk of weather issues, limits our options, for expedited shipping.
And remember, we do offer concierge service to put together a basket for you, if you call in with your CC, and give us a budget (including shipping).