- Quick and Easy Huckleberry Pie
- Looking for special Idaho wedding or conference goodies?
- Planning a Huckleberry Valentine's Day?
- Still time for gifts to arrive by year-end - Sale coming after New Years Day
- Last day to order for large/medium baskets to Eastern US
- More Elk Sticks in time for Christmas gifts
- New goodies for holiday gift giving at Tastes of Idaho
- Pre-configured Baskets and Bundles
- Whoppin' 16 huckleberry candies now in stock!
- Gluten Free Mixes -- New on Tastes of Idaho
Posted by Sandy on 2/1/2018 to Tasty Updates
If you want to try something different and unique in 2018, we ask you to consider including huckleberry in your romantic event.
Of course, this will only work if your special person enjoys huckleberry! Hard to believe, but not everyone is a passionate fanatic. Who would date such a person?!
My first recommendation for something simple – as a post-dinner warm up – is our melt-in-your-mouth huckleberry cordial, available in milk or dark chocolate coating.
And maybe throw in some huckleberry lemonade concentrate, diluting 1:3 with ginger ale, 7-Up or spirits
And if you want to go further…
Tastes of Idaho also features wonderful gift-boxed huckleberry cordials (milk chocolate coating), adding a beautiful splash of packaging, sure to please your special someone and enhance the ceremonial aspects of your date with the mate.
Huckleberry Cordial Chocolate Gift Box
You can also find a large selection of huckleberry gift boxes on our sister site: Gem Berry Products.
If huckleberry is not your thing (God forbid, but we still love you! And will pray for you!), Tastes of Idaho offers other yummy chocolates --
check out our Chocolate page.
Or peruse our other Confection page Candy featuring - among other selections - our popular Owyhee Butter Toffee Box from Idaho Candy Company.
Let us help you make this the best Huckleberry Valentine's Day (while supplies last)!!