Huckleberry pie is a favorite dessert for huckleberry lovers. Heck, huckleberry pie is even served at the White House!
If you are looking for that easy to make Huckleberry Pie (Cream or original style) -- the one to die for -- well, we have it here!! And I, personally, have made the cream pie several times and it has always been a hit.
HUCKLEBERRY (or Blackcap) CREAM PIE
- 1 large package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small container of cool whip
- 1 16 oz. jar of huckleberry (or blackcap) pie filling
- Combine the first four ingredients above (not the pie filling).
- Once they are mixed well, fold in the pie filling.
- Spoon into a crust of your choice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers - if there are any!!
Huckleberry Pie Filling
Blackcap Pie Filling
Surprise your friends and family with this luscious cream pie. (By the way, the recipe is on the jar of pie filling!)
Or you can pour one jar in a crust for a small pie or two jars of Huckleberry (or Blackcap) Pie filling for a larger, more traditional pie.