- Still time for gifts to arrive by year-end - Sale coming after New Years Day
- Last day to order for large/medium baskets to Eastern US
- More Elk Sticks in time for Christmas gifts
- New goodies for holiday gift giving at Tastes of Idaho
- Pre-configured Baskets and Bundles
- Whoppin' 16 huckleberry candies now in stock!
- Gluten Free Mixes -- New on Tastes of Idaho
- Idaho Candy favorites back in stock
- Expanded Selection of Basket Inventory NOW IN STOCK
- Jelly Options on Tastes of Idaho
Posted by Sandy on 2/17/2017 to Tasty Updates
If you've never tried this wonderful vinegar based salad dressing, you are in for a real treat.
Huckleberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette is made in small batches using wild huckleberries from Idaho and Washington. The subtly sweetened natural wild huckleberry juice is mixed with poppyseeds and other spices, to create a perfect dressing for salad greens or roasted vegetables. (Roast chicken anyone?)
As one of my mother-in-law's favorites (before she passed away last October), we always took her a bottle when we went to visit in Nampa, Malcolm's home town.
Several beloved customers order two to four bottles, a couple times a year.... a good indication of Huckle-Love, as one of our top "repeat purchase" items.
Nice presentation as well, in a hex-shaped 12 oz bottle.
Huckleberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette
Check out all our sweet and savory dressings and sauces.