- The Food ‘Expiration Date’ MYTH… are you throwing away perfectly good food?
- Storewide Clearance, 30% off! Help us make room for holiday goodies!!
- Huckleberry Honey Mojitos
- Elk meat sticks back in stock!
- Huckleberry Pie Recipes
- Are you, or people on your gift list, gluten free?
- Huckleberries or Potatoes? Which is the TRUE Idaho?
- Huckleberry gift box back in stock - best seller
- Beautiful new labels on fruit sweetened huck jam
- Looking for Idaho goodies for your conference or holiday event?
Posted by Sandy on 2/17/2017 to Tasty Updates
If you've never tried this wonderful vinegar based salad dressing, you are in for a real treat.
Huckleberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette is made in small batches using wild huckleberries from Idaho and Washington. The subtly sweetened natural wild huckleberry juice is mixed with poppyseeds and other spices, to create a perfect dressing for salad greens or roasted vegetables. (Roast chicken anyone?)
As one of my mother-in-law's favorites (before she passed away last October), we always took her a bottle when we went to visit in Nampa, Malcolm's home town.
Several beloved customers order two to four bottles, a couple times a year.... a good indication of Huckle-Love, as one of our top "repeat purchase" items.
Nice presentation as well, in a hex-shaped 12 oz bottle.
Huckleberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette
Check out all our sweet and savory dressings and sauces.