- How to Make Homemade Huckleberry Milk Shakes
- Mothers Day coming soon… 30% discount on confections
- 12 ways to enjoy Apricot Honey Mustard Dressing and Glaze
- Salsas back in stock just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
- Hey Sauce Lover, give our versatile Carmelized Onion Grilling Sauce a closer look
- Huckleberry Lemonade in 3 distinct options!
- Huckleberry BBQ goes wild!
- Idaho Berry-mania??
- Quick and Easy Huckleberry Pie
- Looking for special Idaho wedding or conference goodies?
Posted by Sandy on 2/17/2017 to Tasty Updates
If you've never tried this wonderful vinegar based salad dressing, you are in for a real treat.
Huckleberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette is made in small batches using wild huckleberries from Idaho and Washington. The subtly sweetened natural wild huckleberry juice is mixed with poppyseeds and other spices, to create a perfect dressing for salad greens or roasted vegetables. (Roast chicken anyone?)
As one of my mother-in-law's favorites (before she passed away last October), we always took her a bottle when we went to visit in Nampa, Malcolm's home town.
Several beloved customers order two to four bottles, a couple times a year.... a good indication of Huckle-Love, as one of our top "repeat purchase" items.
Nice presentation as well, in a hex-shaped 12 oz bottle.
Huckleberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette
Check out all our sweet and savory dressings and sauces.