If you love huckleberry pie, we have loads of huckleberry pie recipes on our Wild
Huckleberry Lovers' site.
But, if you are like me and want an easy way to make huckleberry pie, we have just the product for you: Huckleberry Pie Filling.
Two jars of this delicious huckleberry pie filling will fill a 9 inch pie shell.
Or if you are looking for a tasty, easy way to make Huckleberry Cream Pie — we have it here!! And I, personally, have made it several times and it has always been a hit.
HUCKLEBERRY CREAM PIE
- 1 large package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small container of cool whip
- 1 16 oz. jar of huckleberry (or blackcap) pie filling
- Combine the first four ingredients above (not the pie filling).
- Once they are mixed well, fold in the pie filling.
- Spoon into a crust of your choice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers - if there are any!!
And we have either Huckleberry or Blackcap Pie Filling available at Tastes of Idaho to make this creamy pie!Surprise your friends and family with this luscious cream pie.
(By the way, the recipe is on the jar of pie filling!)
Happy Pie Eating!!